The 4000-SS-WD is available as a Semi-Auto, Powered Manual, Manual, and Wrap Station. The unit can be ordered with or without a scale, and can be modified to your specifications. Click on the tabs below for more information.
This video is of a standard 4000-SA Operation of the units are the same
|Turntable capacity||4000 lbs|
|Turntable speed||0-12 RPM|
|Turntable height||4 3/4″|
|Turntable size||48″ dia|
|Turntable drive||1/2 HP; Stainless chain and sprockets, with AC Drive|
|Film carriage drive||1/2 HP; belt with AC Drive|
|Space requirements||48.5″x 96″|
|Optional ramp||40″ Wide X 60″ Long|
|Maximum pallet size||53″ x 53″, Maximum Diagonal 75″|
|Maximum wrap height||84″|
|Power requirements||115/1/60 15A|
|Shipping Weight||950 lbs.|
Semi Automatic: Attach the film. Push the (Start) button. The system will automatically wrap the product. Powered Manual: Attach the film. Turn the turntable selector switch to ON. After the reinforcing wraps are applied, turn the film carriage selector switch to RAISE. When the film reaches the top of the load, return the film carriage switch to OFF, place the reinforcing wraps on the top of the load, and turn the film carriage selector switch to LOWER. After the cycle is complete, return the two switches to the OFF position. This machine is available in either regular stainless steel or as a wash down duty and food grade compliant stainless machine. Both kinds are available in either 304 or 316 stainless steel. The wash down machine’s electronics are enclosed in a Nema 4x Enclosure. Options
- Mitsubishi PLC controls all wrap functions
- Banner photo-eye load height sensor.
- Turntable Auto/Manual, Film carriage Raise/Lower
- Will accommodate loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- 4000M-SA Semi-Automatic Spiral accommodates varying load heights.
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC turntable drive motor with solid state AC controller
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC film carriage lift motor with solid state AC controller
- Adjustable top and bottom limit switches
- 20″ Kalamazoo Constant Prestretch Film Delivery System
- Machine designed so it can be shipped with a built in scale or the scale can be added later.
- 48″ diameter nonskid floor plate disc. (Other sizes available)
- Can be loaded by fork lift or pallet jack. (when used with optional ramp.)
- Fork lift portability from both ends allows for easy placement throughout any facility
- Most replacement parts can be obtained through any WW Grainger, locations nationwide.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all K.P.S. manufactured components.
4000M Warranty Effective on all machines built January 1, 2007 and later Your investment ensures that your products will arrive at their destination cleaner, with less damage and pilferage and at a lower cost to you. Kalamazoo Packaging Systems, Inc. (KPS) agrees to furnish the purchaser without charge (up to $1000.00), F.O.B. the factory, any part found to be defective in either material or workmanship within five (5) years from date of shipment, provided the purchaser gives immediate notice of any defect and description of that defect to KPS. KPS reserves the right to inspect any defective part to verify the defect and to determine probable cause of same. The liability of KPS under this warranty is limited to furnishing replacements for defective parts, and unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the purchaser shall bear the expense of installation. Failure of equipment or parts due to abuse, misuse, neglect, incorrect operating techniques or power line drops or surges shall not constitute failure because of defective material or workmanship, and are expressly excluded from this warranty. This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage drops or spikes. The above is the only warranty with no other guarantees which extend beyond the above and the seller disclaims any implications including but not limited to a warranty of merchantability.