This is a powered manual pallet wrapper. Everything is powered, but the user controls the operation of the machine. System comes with heated control cabinet and light weight synthetic gear oil in the Turntable and Film Lift reducers. It is designed to be placed in a cold room or a freezer. Click Here to learn more about financing. Floor Layout Operator’s Manual(.pdf)
|Turntable capacity||4000 lbs|
|Turntable speed||0-12 rpm|
|Turntable height||4 3/4″|
|Turntable size||48″ dia|
|Turntable drive||1/2 HP; chain|
|Film carriage drive||1/2 HP; belt|
|Optional ramp||40″ Wide X 50″ Long|
|Maximum diagonal pallet size||75″|
|Maximum wrap height||84″|
|Air Rrequirements||80PSI @ 80CFM|
|Shipping Weight||950 lbs.|
|Lightweight Gear Oil|
To Operate the Powered Manual: Attach the film. Turn the turntable selector switch to ON. After the reinforcing wraps are applied, turn the film carriage selector switch to RAISE. When the film reaches the top of the load, return the film carriage switch to OFF, place the reinforcing wraps on the top of the load and turn the film carriage selector switch to LOWER. After the cycle is complete return the two switches to the OFF position.
- Tough urethane enamel paint. (Light Grey)
- Will accommodate loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- Faster and easier than wrapping by hand.
- 4000M-PM Powered Manual Spiral accommodates varying load heights.
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC turntable drive motor with variable AC controller
- 1/4 hp. Variable speed AC film carriage lift motor with variable AC controller
- Adjustable top and bottom limit switches
- 20″ Kalamazoo Constant Prestretch Film Delivery
- Machine designed so it can be shipped with a built in scale or the scale can be added later.
- 48″ diameter nonskid floor plate disc. (Other sizes available)
- Can be loaded by fork lift or pallet jack. (when used with optional ramp.)
- Fork lift portability from both ends allows for easy placement throughout any facility
- Most replacement parts can be obtained through any WW Grainger, locations nationwide.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all K.P.S. manufactured components.
- 30” Constant Prestretch Film Delivery
- 20” Variable Tension Film Delivery
- 30” Variable Tension Film Delivery
- 20” Powered Prestretcher Film Delivery
- 30” Powered Prestretcher Film Delivery
- NEMA 12 dust/oil tight enclosures
- Allen Bradley Flex4 Drives
- Ramp for scale equipped machines
- Ramp for Powered Walkie 84” long
- Extra Length (for larger loads)
- Extra Height ( 110 ” tall loads) with Detachably tower for shipping by common carrier
- 4,000 lbs. Built In Scale
- Printer w/ 2”x 4” labels 140 per roll. ( 1 case 10 rolls)
- 60” x 3/8” FL. PL. Turntable Disc
- 72” x 3/8” FL. PL. Turntable Disc
- 72” x 3/8” FL. PL. Turntable Disc with Scale
- 84”x 3/8” FL. PL. Turntable Disc
- 84”x 3/8” FL. PL. Turntable Disc with Scale
- Power Requirements 200-240/3/50-60hz. 10AMP.
- Epoxy paint, Custom color
4000M Warranty Effective on all machines built January 1, 2007 and later Your investment ensures that your products will arrive at their destination cleaner, with less damage and pilferage and at a lower cost to you. Kalamazoo Packaging Systems, Inc. (KPS) agrees to furnish the purchaser without charge (up to $1000.00), F.O.B. the factory, any part found to be defective in either material or workmanship within five (5) years from date of shipment, provided the purchaser gives immediate notice of any defect and description of that defect to KPS. KPS reserves the right to inspect any defective part to verify the defect and to determine probable cause of same. The liability of KPS under this warranty is limited to furnishing replacements for defective parts, and unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the purchaser shall bear the expense of installation. Failure of equipment or parts due to abuse, misuse, neglect, incorrect operating techniques or power line drops or surges shall not constitute failure because of defective material or workmanship, and are expressly excluded from this warranty. This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage drops or spikes. The above is the only warranty with no other guarantees which extend beyond the above and the seller disclaims any implications including but not limited to a warranty of merchantability.
<!– Video Here –!>