The 1500 value wrapper is a selector switch operated powered turntable with a hand operated counter weighted film carriage for raising and lowering the film. A cost effective way to wrap standard 42″ wide x 48″ long x 72″ tall pallets. System can be moved with a fork truck from both ends and plugs into a standard 110 volt outlet. Available options: Built-in Scale, Foot Switch, Ramps, and Variable Speed Turntable. Please click on the tabs below for more information on this model. Floor Layout Operator’s Manual(.pdf) Video
|Turntable Capacity||1500 lbs|
|Turntable Speed||6 RPM|
|Turntable Height||Standard 4 3/8″, w/ optional scale 6 5/8″|
|Turntable Size||40″ Diameter|
|Turntable Drive||1/4 hp. 115/1/60Hz. Gearmotor, #50 Chain|
|Film Carriage Drive||Hand operated counter weighted film applicator|
|Space Requirements||40″ Wide x 81″ Long|
|Maximum Pallet Size||48″ x 48″ x 70″ Tall|
|Maximum Load Diagonal||Standard 68″|
|Maximum Wrap Height||Standard 73″|
|Film Web||10″ – 20″ Core brake film delivery|
|Power Requirements||115/1/60Hz. 8 Amp.|
|Shipping Weight||700 Lbs.|
- Will accommodate loads up to 1,500 lb.
- Faster and easier than wrapping by hand.
- 1500VW Manual Spiral accommodates varying load heights.
- 1/4 hp. AC gearmotor turntable drive.
- Hand operated counter weighted spiral film applicator.
- 10”-20” Kalamazoo core brake film delivery.
- 40” dia. nonskid floor plate disc.
- Can be loaded by fork lift or pallet jack. (when used with optional ramp).
- Fork lift portability from both ends allows for easy placement throughout any facility.
- Most replacement parts can be obtained through any W.W.Grainger, locations nationwide.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all K.P.S. manufactured components*
- Built-in Scale – 1500SW Scale Wrapper
- Extra height (per foot)
- Variable Speed AC drive turntable
- Ramp for manual pallet jack
- Ramp for powered walkie pallet jack
- Ramp for scale equipped machines