Kalamazoo Packaging has developed a wide range of Stretch Wrap equipment, designed to fit our customers’ needs. Contact us with the Height, Width, Length and Weight of the load you are wrapping and we can design and build a unit for your company. Fast reliable units that will last for years with minimum maintenance required.
|Turntable Size||48″ X 60″ rectangular|
|Turntable Capacity||4000 lbs.|
|Turntable Speed||0-12 RPM Variable with Soft Start|
|Turntable Height||14″ Floor to top of table|
|Space Requirement||48-1/2″ X 96″|
|Maximum Pallet Size||48″ X 48″|
|Maximum Wrap Height||84″|
|Power Requirement||115/1/60 20a|
|Air Requirement||80 psi|
|Shipping Weight||1800 lbs.|
This fully-automatic system features structural steel tubing and 3/8″ non-skid diamond plate to accommodate heavy loads. Mitsubishi Programmable Logic Controller with bottom and top wrap timers allow for partial wraps to reinforce the top and bottom of the load. All film carriages are driven by #50 chain and feature 20″ Powered Prestretch film delivery. This stand alone system is fork lift portable allowing for flexibility in placement within the facility.
- 4,000 lb. turntable capacity.
- High profile, direct friction drive turntable with three point suspension.
- 3/4 hp TEFC DC variable speed turntable drive motor with in-line reducer.
- Automatic stop positioning.
- Fork lift portable.
- 1/2 hp TEFC DC variable speed film carriage drive.
- 1/4 hp TEFC DC variable speed prestretch film drive.
- 20″ Powered Prestretch Film Delivery System.
- Automatic height sensor
- Adjustable limit switches.
- Programmable top & bottom wrap timers.
- Cycle interrupt.
- Wrap cycle reset feature.
- Automatic film starting and cutting with film wiper.
<!– Video Here –!>