2 hp. 230v AC variable speed motor with a right angle gear reducer. AC Solid state variable speed motor controller. 0-34 RPM, friction wheel drive. Floor to center of ring: 47.0”.Horizontal Winder: 860SAA
2 hp. 230v AC variable speed motor with a right angle gear reducer. AC Solid state variable speed motor controller. 0-30 RPM, friction wheel drive. Floor to center of ring: 52.0”.Horizontal Winder: 870SAA
3 hp. 230v AC variable speed motor with a right angle gear reducer. AC Solid state variable speed motor controller. 0-29 RPM, friction wheel drive. Floor to center of ring: 57.0”.Film Applicator:
20” Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery.Minimum Power Requirements:
A free standing Fully-Automatic Horizontal Winder Stretch Wrapper to wrap loads using a standard fork truck. Variable speed wrapping ring with solid state AC drive. 20” Kalamazoo variable tension film delivery. Automatic film starting and cutting.All KPS Horizontal Winders are fully guarded with expanded metal. Wrap Cycle:
Bring the load to the winder with a fork truck. When the load is positioned in the winder the yellow light will come on and start flashing after a preset time. The winder will automatically start wrapping the load. Use the fork truck to slowly move the load in. After the load is wrapped, use the pull cord to start the automatic film cutting. After the film is cut, the yellow light will stay on for a preset time so the same load does not get wrapped again. After the yellow light goes off, the system is reset. End of wrap cycle.
- Accommodates loads with varying lengths.
- Automatic film starting.
- Automatic film cutting with remote Keyfob.
- 20” Variable tension film delivery
- Mitsubishi PLC controls all wrap functions
- Telemecanique AC drives.
- Banner sensor and Photo-eyes.
- Winder ring Auto/Manual
- 850SAA Maximum load 42” wide x 42” high. Other sizes available.
- 860SAA Maximum load 52” wide x 52” high. Other sizes available.
- 870SAA Maximum load 62” wide x 62” high. Other sizes available.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all K.P.S manufactured components.
- Casters, floor locks, and quick disconnects for winder
- Power requirements can be adjusted to suit your needs. 230/3/60 or 480/3/60 are standard in North America. Voltages for Canada and European Countries require the addition of a Multi-Phase Transformer to obtain proper current requirements. Consult the factory for more information.
- Custom color