This Fully-Automatic Coil Stretch wrapper has up to a 30,000 lb. capability. It has a high profile variable speed turntable motor with soft-start. 15″ Dia. powered product rollers rotate the product for cocoon wrapping. Fully Automatic spiral film applicator with 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension film delivery, variable speed film carriage. Wrap height sensor to automatically move film carriage to the center of the product. Automatic film starting and cutting. Mitsubishi PLC controls all wrap programming functions. Industrial quality pushbuttons and limit switches are used throughout the machine. Click on the tabs below for more information. Please call or e-mail us to request a quote.
- Turntable: Double 3/4″ Steel Floor Plate, 100-1/2″ Diameter Disc. 5-1/2″ skirt. 40″ Height from the floor to top of rollers.
- Frame: Structural Tube, plate and bar, meet ASTM-A36 or ASTM-A500.
- Mast: Formed steel plate, meets ASTM-A36.
- Turntable: 5 hp. 460/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear motor, chain drive, 0-8 RPM
- Product rollers: 1-1/2 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear motor, chain drive.
- Film Lift: 3/4 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and right angle gear reducer.
- Film Tension: 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery
- Power Requirements: 460/3/60 Hz. 20a
30HFA-CW-72×76Automatic Cycle: Bring the product to the stretch wrapper and lower it onto the product rollers, making sure the product is centered. Back up the fork trunk and push the remote to start the automatic wrap cycle. After the product is wrapped, remove the load. End of cycle.
- 30,000 lb. Turntable capacity. 12″ X 3″ wheels with tapered roller bearings
- High profile, chain drive with in-line reducer.
- 7-1/2 hp AC variable speed turntable drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft-start.
- 16″ Diameter product rollers with 2 hp AC variable speed drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft start.
- 3/4 hp AC variable speed film carriage drive, solid start drive.
- 30″ Variable Tension Film Delivery System
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Telemecanique AC Drives
- Banner Sensors