Fully Automatic Cocoon Wrapper
This Fully-Automatic Cocoon Stretch wrapper has up to a 6000 lb. capability. It has a high profile variable speed turntable motor. The turntable was constructed with a 3 degree angle which allows for a remote activated unload feature. 15″ Dia. product roller lowers allowing the product to roll off and be captured by a Clamp Truck. Maximum Product Size is 106″ Lg. x 90″ Dia. Fully Automatic spiral film applicator with 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension film delivery, variable speed film carriage. Wrap height sensor to automatically move film carriage to the center of the product. This unit was required to have a Safety Fence and Integrated Light Curtain.
Automatic film starting and cutting. Allen Bradley Control logic PLC controls all wrap programming functions. Industrial quality push buttons and limit switches are used throughout the machine. Please call or e-mail us to request a quote. Click on Tabs below for information on this system.
- Turntable: Double 3/8″ Steel Plate, 133-1/2″ Diameter Disc. 22″ skirt. 35″ Height from the floor to top of rollers.
- Frame: Structural Tube, plate and bar, meet ASTM-A36 or ASTM-A500.
- Mast: Formed steel plate, meets ASTM-A36.
- Turntable: 3 hp. 460/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear motor, chain drive, 0-8 RPM
- Product rollers: 1 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear motor, chain drive.
- Film Lift: 1 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and right angle gear reducer.
- Film Tension: 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery
- Power Requirements: 460/3/60 Hz. 20a
Safety Curtain and Fence:Automatic Cycle:
- 6′ Expanded metal safety fence.
- Banner Light Curtain integrated into programming to stop machine if someone enters area during the cycle.
- 6,000 lb. Turntable capacity. 10″ X 3″ wheels with tapered roller bearings
- High profile, chain drive with in-line reducer.
- 3 hp AC variable speed turntable drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft-start.
- 10″ Diameter product rollers with 1 hp AC variable speed drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft start.
- 3/4 hp AC variable speed film carriage drive, solid start drive.
- 30″ Variable Tension Film Delivery System
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Telemecanique AC Drives
- Banner Sensors