Kalamazoo offers a variety of Cocoon Wrappers. Call or E-mail with the dimensions and weights of the products you are looking to wrap. Click on the Tabs below for more information on this system.
Description:6,000 lb. capacity high profile variable speed turntable motor with soft-start. 12” Diameter powered product rollers to rotate the product for cocoon wrapping. Fully-Automatic spiral film applicator with 30” Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery, variable speed film carriage. 65” Product roll wrap height with wrap height sensor to automatic move film carriage to the center of the product. Automatic film starting and cutting with film wiper. Mitsubishi PLC controls all wrap programming functions. Industrial quality push-buttons and limit switches are used throughout the machine. System to have a 3 position selector switch for 1,2, or 3 layer stretch wrap
- Turntable: 1/2” Steel Floor Plate, 120.5 ” x 120.5 ” Octagonal. 6” Safety skirt . 16-1/2 ” Height from floor to top of table. 29-3/4” to top of rollers.
- Frame: Structural tube, plate and bar, meet ASTM-A36 or ASTM-A500.
- Mast: Formed steel plate, meets ASTM-A36
- Turntable: 2 hp. 460 /3/60 H z. 2.9 amp. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and inline helical gear motor, direct friction drive
- Product rollers: 3/4 hp. 460 /3/60 H z. 1.4 amp. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and inline helical gear motor, chain drive.
- Film Lift: 3 / 4 hp. 460 /3/60 H z. 1.4 amp. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and right angle gear reducer.
- Film Tension: 3 0” Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery
- 460/3/60 Hz 10a
Wrap Cycle:Bring the product to the stretch wrapper and lower it onto the product rollers, making sure it its centered. Back up the fork truck and use the remote control to start the automatic wrap cycle. After the product is wrapped, remove the load. End of cycle.
- 6,000 lb. Turntable capacity. 10 ”x 3” swivel caster with tapered roller bearings extra wheel under the turntable for antitip.
- High profile, direct friction drive turntable with three point suspension.
- 2 hp AC variable speed turntable drive motor with in-line reducer , solid state drive with soft-start.
- 12” Diameter product rollers with 3/4 hp AC variable speed drive motor with in-line reducer , solid state drive with soft-start.
- 3/4 hp AC variable speed film carriage drive , solid start drive.
- 30” Variable Tension Film Delivery System.
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Telemecanique AC drives
- Banner Sensors
- 30” Variable Tension Film Delivery
- Banner Product height sensor
- 3 position selector switch for 1,2, or 3 layer stretch wrap
- Power Requirements – 460/3/60 10a